Nigeria is a large country with strong wealth potentials that needs our prayers.
Currently, there are so many negative news that it has becomes so difficult to get the positive gist on the daily happenings in the country.
As we approach another Independence Day, below are vital things to add to your prayers concerning Nigeria.
- Nigeria should be prosperous again.
- Young couples should be able to comfortably fend for themselves.
- Nigerian politicians should no more be power drunk.
- Nigerian politicians should have a deep passion for seeing our country progress.
- Tribalism should be brought to zero level.
- There should be a true revival of fire among Christians in the country.
- Genuine love should spread like wild fire across the country.
- Technology should be a blessing to our youths and not a curse.
- Our young men should have hope that things will get better.
- Self-control and discipline should become an easy thing for our young men and women.
- God should flourish young married couples with wisdom and love.
Nigeria is an aamazing country in God’s eyes. Please join me to pray for her.
When you feel alone…
When you feel like nobody understands your pain…
When you feel like you’re all that you have left…
Remember, life will sometimes test you. You will feel the urge to die at times. You will feel like everything that was good that happened was a sham. Don’t give up.
You’re not here to live a perfect life of happiness 100% of the time. You’re here to grow, to learn to accept the things which you have no control over. You are here to believe that things would get better even when you currently see no reason to believe so.
And when you look around you, and see no hope for a miracle, trust that the path laid out for you will eventually lead you to your desired destination – or an even better one.
Life will not be like a straight road that you drive on smoothly. Life would be like a curvy road on which there are potholes available. Navigating this path will mean you would have to develop the necessary coping skills needed to become good at doing the one thing that you may suck at.
Appreciate those who’ve become family to you. Be thankful for your life journey so far. Take some moment to embrace yourself. Life can be worth it because you showed up.
Life is not a straight road. Remember that. It would help you keep your hope alive.
That state of calmness that you reach and worry about nothing. Bliss.