Selling on the internet is cool when you know what you’re doing.
The problem is that many people don’t know what they’re doing. This trial and error pattern wastes a lot of time, energy, and money.
So I’m going to share with you the things you should look out for when deciding what you want to sell on the internet.
– The first thing you should look out for is a hungry crowd.
– The second thing you should look out for is the crowd’s ability to pay.
– The third thing you should look out for is how much the crowd is willing to pay.
– The last thing you should look out for is the size of your hungry crowd.
Let’s take a look at each of them.
1. A HUNGRY CROWD
This is a group of people with a specific problem they want to solve, and are also willing to pay for the solution to that problem.
2. CROWD’S ABILITY TO PAY
Everyone has a price range they’d be willing to pay for something. Your high price might be another person’s low price.
3. PREFERRED PRICE FOR CROWD
If you have enough people who are willing to pay for a price that covers your costs, which gives you profits, by all means, sell to them at that price.
4. THE SIZE OF THE CROWD
In Marketing, we don’t define a market as a place where people buy and sell. We define it as “a group of people or organizations who have a need, and are willing to pay you to deliver that need to them in a way that satisfies or exceeds their expectations.”
I want you to keep in mind that these people may not all reside in the same location.
The more members of this (market) crowd, the more money you would make if you do your business right.
There you have it.
Now, let’s do a recap.
To sell on the internet, you need to have the following;
1. A hungry crowd
2. This hungry crowd’s ability to pay you
3. The price the crowd will be willing to pay for what you sell
4. The size of the crowd you want to sell to
Now, use this information to make money.