Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.
Who said that? Napoleon Hill said it.
Why? You may ask.
I guess that it’s because he came to the realization that everything happens for a reason.
Nothing just happens on Earth
In this universe of ours, we are always in a state of motion (at least the laws of Physics have told us so).
Whenever we chase our dreams or choose to take a particular action, we will be faced with tough choices if all we want to do is something worthwhile.
As for writing…
A Writer’s Path to Greatness is Tough
Yes you heard me right.
A writer’s path to greatness is tough.
But the good part about his (or her) journey is in the process of transformation.
- The writer must learn to be disciplined and to discipline himself.
- The writer must learn to evaluate his strengths and weakness.
- The writer must learn how to leverage on the strengths of other experts in a healthy way.
- The writer must be a learner for life.
- The writer must create time to read in this noisy world.
- The writer must create time to meditate alone.
- The writer must learn how to resist the urge of wasting excess hours roaming the net in the name of research.
Tis’ a good thing.
To sum it all up, every challenge serves the writer. Now that’s an attitude that betters all writers.